09 September 2012

The Weekend


Hey all. First I would like to say that I hope you all had a great weekend. This weekend I made the homemade primer that I had mentioned earlier in my blog. It was great my niece helped me out with the process and we had a great time bonding and enjoying some girl time.


Here are a few pictures of exactly how the PRIMER ended up looking and coming out. I was surprised with the creamy texture that the primer had to it once it was mixed well. 


The chapstick gave it the extra staying power for the PRIMER. I do need to say I tried this on Sunday and it does work great. My shadow stayed for hours which is the one reason why I love to use primer. 

This is well worth your time to make some Eye Primer today. I ended up doubling the recipe by the end of the weekend to have plenty on hand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thanx for Sharing